Friday, March 09, 2007

New and Improved


Lysol and Tide have know this for years. When a product ceases to find favor with the general public, drastic measures must be taken. So they alter the packaging of their product, sometimes radically, and slap a "New and Improved" label on it. The consumers flock to their local stores in order to purchase said "New and Improved" item that actually is the same old item that has always been around, it just looks different.
Well, Insert Creative Name Here is new and improved, but hopefully, the change is not just cosmetic. It is my goal to regularly (my goal is daily) post thoughts and musings about God's work in my life and in the lives of others. Hopefully this collection of scriptures and allegorical comments will be useful to you as you plod forward in your daily grind.
Should you find the postings so wonderful that the thought of you missing a day sends you into hysterics, don't worry. Email me (jeremy@meadowridgechurch.org) and I will have the posts emailed directly to you, to save you the hassle of having to type in the web address yourself (I know how taxing those pesky websites are to navigate sometimes).

No comments: