Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PodCasting

As you may have noticed, to the right I have a link to a website that contains sermons that I have preached and to which I happen to have audio files. Thanks to the marvel of technology, not you don't have to keep checking that site to see if I have posted new sermons, you can have them downloaded automatically to your computer through iTunes.

If you have iTunes, choose the Advanced tab on the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select Subscribe to Podcast in the dropdown menu. A new screen will pop up that will ask for a URL: I don't know what URL stands for but if you type:

then it will automatically subscribe you to my podcast and every time I add a new sermon to my web page it will be sitting there waiting for you. Isn't technology grand?

No comments: