Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lung Update #31 - Rise & Shine & Give God the Glory, Glory

If you are still up, 6:00am tomorrow will be the time of the CT scan. That is 6 our time (it will be 7:00am where Jeremy is). They usually take 15-30 minutes. Saturate that time with prayers of WHOLENESS FOR HIS ENTIRE BODY, ESPECIALLY THE LUNG AND THORACIC AREA. Pray calmness over his body tomorrow - not over his pancreas. Whatever is causing these numbers to be up, be it God or another organ that God is well aware of, we need to pray for peace and restittution to Jeremy's entire body. Pray that Jeremy can begin food again tomorrow. He is down to an insanely low weight class now and I joke with him that it took me 8 years to get him out of that classification. I am going to have to buy some lard, I suppose, and cook everything in that when he gets home. Of course, I will baloon as well, but for him - whatever it takes.

Pray for continued wisdom on all of us making decisions about what is best for Jeremy. Pray for the doctors to be satisfied with what they see in the morning. Pray for the radiologist to be alert, awake, and accurate. Pray for Jeremy's rumbling tummy to be silenced as I know it is being hard on him. Pray for his body to HEAL. Pray that God just wash over him with healing water and precious peace.

AS SOON AS I KNOW SOMETHING YOU WILL KNOW TO. Pray until you hear from me and then pray some more. God has washed peace over me about this and I will wait on the Lord and find joy as He renews my strength daily. You are all amazing.

3 comments:

The Lyles Family said...

We're praying for you. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are loud and strong and we are praying believing that our God will hear them and bring much needed healing to our beloved Pastor, and dear, dear friend.

We love you both so.
Jim & Brenda

Anonymous said...

Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Oh God, restore health to your servant Jeremy.
I'M PRAYING- Your friend- Judy Mc