Saturday, May 02, 2009

Some new clothes

Since my hospitalization began Easter Sunday, I have lost around 20 pounds. As a result, none of my close fit. In addition, because of the chest tube that still is hanging out of my left lung, I cannot tuck any shirt in that I wear.

Hence, a dilemma: do we buy more clothes so that I look normal, just to "grow" out of them; or do I look like an orphan wearing clothes two sizes too large for him.

So today, Jodi and I took a trip to Old Navy and we bought a few pair of pants and some shirts. I truly love that store. As my brother-in-law Jason put it once, if you drive slowely buy the store they will simply throw clothes in the back of your car.

I hope I'll be able to wear the clothes when I put the weight back on... if not, Caleb Corder will have some new clothes to wear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. The women of HFB have plans to fatten you up!